The code HXMJDLC gives you a $5 sign-up bonus in Cash App. In this post, we will learn how to enter this Cash App referral code and redeem the bonus.
How to enter a referral code on Cash app?
Let’s look at how to enter this code once you have created your Cash App account.
To enter a referral code on the Cash app, you should follow these steps.
- Open the Cash app and tap on the Profile at the top-right.
- Then, scroll down and tap on the “Referral Code”. Here’s where you enter the referral code.
- After that, enter the referral code HXMJDLC and tap the Enter button.
- Your referral or reward code is now entered and the bonus will be rewarded.
Here’s the video that shows how to enter the referral code in the Cash App.
Where can I find my referral code?
To find your Cash App referral code, follow these steps:
- Open the Cash App.
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap “Invite Friends.”
- Your referral code will be displayed at the top of the screen.
You can also find your referral code by following these steps:
- Open the Cash App.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap “Profile.”
- Scroll down and tap “Referral Code.”
Legit Cash App referral code
Need a Cash App referral code to enter Cash App? Use the code HXMJDLC that gives you a $5 sign bonus. You can redeem it once you send at least $5 to a friend within 14 days from a newly linked debit card.
Things to note when entering a referral code on Cash App:
Here are some things to keep in mind when entering a referral code on Cash App:
- You can only enter one referral code per account.
- Your friend must verify their account and send a qualifying payment of at least $5 from a newly linked debit card within 14 days of entering your referral code.
- The referral bonus will expire after 14 days.
If you have any questions about how to enter a referral code on Cash App, you can contact Cash App customer support.
How to track your Cash App referral bonuses?
There are a few ways to track your Cash App referral bonuses.
- Check your transaction history: You can see all of your Cash App transactions, including referral bonuses, in your transaction history. To do this, open the Cash App app and tap on the Profile icon in the top right corner of the screen. Then, tap on Transaction History.
- Check your reward status: You can also check the status of your referral bonuses by tapping on Reward Status in the Cash App app. To do this, open the Cash App app and tap on the Profile icon in the top right corner of the screen. Then, tap on Reward Status.
- Contact Cash App customer support: If you have any questions about your referral bonuses, you can contact Cash App customer support. To do this, open the Cash App app and tap on the Help icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Then, tap on Contact Us.
What is Cash App?
Cash App is a free mobile app. You can use it to send or receive money from friends, family members, or anyone. Also, you can invest your money in stocks and Bitcoin. You can set up direct deposit for free. That way the money you get in the app can be directly deposited into your bank account.
Is there any other way to enter a referral code?
If you are a new user, you can skip entering it manually by simply clicking this Cash app referral link to download the app.
Once the Cash app is downloaded, you will see that the referral code was applied automatically for you.
What if my entered referral code did not work?
If the code that you entered did not work, it could be due to several reasons. Hence, you check the following.
- You typed the code incorrectly
- Your invite code expired. (Try this referral code HXMJDLC instead)
- You did not send $5 in the Cash app to a friend within 14 days of entering the referral code.
Can I enter more than one referral code?
No, you cannot enter more than one referral code. Only one code is allowed per user.
Also, you should watch this YouTube video where I show how you can enter a referral code on the Cash app.
Why am I unable to enter a referral code on Cash App?
As a Cash App user, you should not have any problem with entering a referral code like HXMJDLC. If you are having a problem, it might be that you are not entering it properly.
Here is what I mean by that and you should double-check the following to make sure you are entering it correctly in the Cash App.
- Check that you are typing the referral code correctly. Are you typing 1 for I, 0 for O, and so on? In other words, did you type a number instead of an alphabet and vice versa?
- Are you using an invalid or banned referral code? If so, try this legit referral code HXMJDLC.
- Maybe you are not able to get the referral bonus. If so, make sure that you have sent $5 to someone to be eligible to get the sign-up bonus offer.
- If nothing else works, the Cash App customer service is always there for you to help with this.
- Is your phone connected to the internet or is cellular data turned on? When you enter a code, it needs the internet for the app to check and verify the referral code to make sure it is a valid code.
We learned where you can put the referral code for the Cash App and redeem the sign-up bonus. We also discussed what are the reasons entering the code is not working for you and what are possible solutions.
Before you leave, I have one thing for you to note. After you put a referral code in the Cash app, you should make sure to send $5 to someone. That could be your friend or a family member. You need to send this money within 14 days to get the sign-up bonus.
Do you still have any questions? You can check the Cash app FAQ site to see if that answers your question.