Here’s how you can enter a referral code on the Cash app.
Follow the steps and you can enter a code to redeem the Cash app sign-up bonus.
Where to enter a referral code on the Cash app?
- Open the Cash app and tap on the Profile at the top-right.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Referral Code”
- Enter the Cash app referral code HXMJDLC and tap the Enter button
Is there any other way to enter a referral code?
If you are a new user, you can skip entering it manually by simply clicking this Cash app referral link to download the app.
Once the Cash app is downloaded, you will see that the referral code was applied automatically for you.
What if my entered referral code did not work?
If the code that you entered did not work, it could be due to several reasons:
- You typed the code incorrectly
- Your invite code expired. (Try this referral code HXMJDLC instead)
- You did not send $5 in the Cash app to a friend within 14 days of entering the referral code.
Can I enter more than one referral code?
No, you cannot enter more than one referral code. Only one code is allowed per user.
YouTube video on how to put referral code in Cash app
You should watch this YouTube video where I show how you can apply a referral code on the Cash app.
After you put a referral code in the Cash app, you should make sure to send $5 to someone.
That could be your friend or a family member. You need to send this money within 14 days in order to get the sign-up bonus.
Now that you know how to enter the referral code Cash app, learn how you enter a referral code on the Fetch Rewards app.
Do you still have any questions?
You can check the Cash app FAQ site to see if that answered your question.