If you are wondering whether Scholly is legit, you will learn more about Scholly’s pros and cons. I will show you its features and how it really helps students in finding scholarships.
Scholly is the tops rated college scholarship app and has helped students win more than $100 million dollars in scholarships.
For a limited offer, Scholly is offering a free lifetime membership. Check it out!
Is Scholly legit?
If you want to know if Scholly is legit, I can tell you that it is a real scholarship-finding app. Finding a scholarship using a paid membership like Scholly should be worth your time and money.
I have done my analysis of its features. You can read more below and then decide whether this app is legit and worth your time and money.
How Scholly works?
Scholly is a scholarship search app that helps students find and apply for scholarships. The app uses a variety of factors to match students with scholarships, including their academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and personal interests.
To use Scholly, students create a profile and provide information about themselves, such as their school, major, and GPA. The app then uses this information to match students with scholarships that are a good fit for them.
Scholly also provides students with information about each scholarship, such as the deadline, award amount, and eligibility requirements. Students can also track their progress on each scholarship and see how they compare to other applicants.
Scholly is a free app that is available on both iOS and Android devices. The app has been downloaded over 1 million times and has helped students win over $100 million in scholarships.
Here are some of the features of Scholly:
- Personalized scholarship matches: Scholly uses a variety of factors to match students with scholarships that are a good fit for them.
- Scholarship information: Scholly provides students with information about each scholarship, such as the deadline, award amount, and eligibility requirements.
- Scholarship tracking: Students can track their progress on each scholarship and see how they compare to other applicants.
- Scholarship alerts: Scholly sends students alerts about new scholarships that match their profiles.
- Scholarship community: Scholly has a community forum where students can connect with each other and share tips and advice about scholarships.
Scholly is a valuable resource for students who are looking for scholarships. The app is easy to use and provides students with the information they need to find and apply for scholarships. Scholly has helped students win over $100 million in scholarships, and it can help you too.
Tips for effective use of Scholly
Here are some tips for using Scholly effectively:
- Complete your profile completely and accurately. The more information you provide, the better Scholly will be able to match you with scholarships.
- Update your profile regularly. As your academic achievements and extracurricular activities change, be sure to update your profile so that Scholly can continue to match you with scholarships.
- Search for scholarships regularly. Scholly is constantly adding new scholarships to its database, so be sure to search for scholarships regularly.
- Apply for scholarships early. The earlier you apply for scholarships, the better your chances of winning.
- Don’t give up. The scholarship process can be competitive but don’t give up. Keep applying for scholarships and eventually, you will be successful.
Pros and cons of Scholly
Pros and cons of Scholly listed below will give an overall view of what this app or service can do for you and if it suits your needs.
|Personalized scholarship matches||Subscription fee|
|Scholarship information||Not all scholarships are listed|
|Scholarship tracking||Not all scholarships are legitimate|
Overall, Scholly is a valuable resource for students who are looking for scholarships. The app is easy to use and provides students with the information they need to find and apply for scholarships. However, it is important to be aware of the pros and cons of Scholly before using the app.
Scholly Reviews Legit?
I went to the review page and read some Scholly testimonials. They look real to me.
With almost 6500 users rating this app with an average of 3.5, this is a decent app.
I do think you should read some of the user’s low ratings and complaints, I felt that the only reason they rated it low was that they thought the monthly fee for the service was high.
But to me, I think it is worth your money because Scholly makes your life a little easier when it comes to finding scholarships. After all, the free 3-day trial period they offer is worth checking out.
What is Scholly?
Scholly is an app that helps students find free money for their college – the so-called scholarship for college. This app was created by a guy named Christopher Gray who went through all the hassle to get a scholarship and then created this app to make the process easier thereby saving you time and getting a scholarship with less effort.
How Scholly makes getting a scholarship easy
This app comes with an easy-to-use search feature that matches college and graduate schools that fit your profile.
Once you get a list of scholarships, you can use the Scholly score to see which scholarship matches you the best. The higher the score the better it fits you. After you apply, you can track the scholarship application status.
Is Scholly Legit App Free?
Scholly is not free but they do offer a 3-day trial for new users to see if it is the right app.
You have to pay a membership fee but it is worth it. As a paid member, you not only can easily search and apply for scholarships but also use their writing and math tools for your benefit.
Scholly offers members a useful AI-powered writing tool/Assistant called Scholly Editor. Scholly Math will guide you with step-by-step instructions to solve almost any problem!
- “Search” – A scholarship matching engine that finds you the right scholarships that fit you.
- “Editor” – This is an AI-powered writing assistant that can proofread and enhance your writing, such as scholarship essays, homework, and much more.
- “Math” – An AI-powered math solver that quickly understands and solves almost any math problem, thereby giving you step-by-step instructions on how to solve a problem.
Can I try Scholly for free and see if it is legit?
The membership fee for this app is $44.99 per year, $29.99 per 6 months, or $7.99 per month. But hey, you are in luck! They do offer you a 3-day free trial where you can try their Search, Scholly Editor, and Scholly Math.
Can Scholly really get you free money for college? Scholly reviews
Scholly reviews have 4 to 4.5 stars in the Apple Itunes store and Google Play store. With over 7000 reviews rating it as 4 stars on average, no wonder it is popular and rated number one in app stores.
While users are happy, they are sad about the fee they have to pay for this service. The cost is considered somewhat high among users and they give a low rating only for this mostly. But the core use of the Scholly which is finding you the best-fitted scholarship is still very much appreciated and rated high.
[Similar app you might like: Scholarships.com]
Scholly and Google
Scholly and Google are offering $10K scholarships for BIPOC women in tech. This is a scholarship for collegiate BIPOC women who plan to pursue a computer science degree or related majors. This partnership has a funding of $200,000 for 20 women. That means each of the 20 women will receive $10,000 for their degree.
Every day, more and more people partner with Scholly. Celebrities such as Lil Nas X partner with Scholly and have create a $40,000 grant program.
Conclusion – Scholly Reviews
Personally, I believe that Scholly is a legit app. The free trial that is offered to you lets you use the app for some time and check it out. My recommendation is to give them a 3-day try of their app and see if you like it before upgrading to a paid membership. One small note is that you have to remember to cancel the free trial of your annual subscription.
Once you get a scholarship and no longer need the app. Otherwise, you will be charged automatically and users complain that it is very difficult to get your money back if you forget to cancel your account before it renews automatically. Scholly is really helping students across the US and it is worth a try.