In this post, we will take a look at the steps to delete your Ibotta account. As a user of Ibotta, you might have several reasons to cancel your Ibotta account. It might be because you are dissatisfied with Ibotta or want to cancel it and create a new account for another mobile device.
We will also look at some of the things you should know when you are trying to cancel your Ibotta account. Let’s jump in and see the steps to delete your Ibotta app account.
How to cancel your Ibotta account
You can cancel your Ibotta account by following these steps.
- Open Ibotta app
- Tap on Profile located at the top left of the screen
- Then tap settings where you will see the Delete Account option
- Tap on it to cancel your Ibotta account.
- Tap the confirmation to finish deleting your account permanently.
These steps work only on a supported Apple device. If you have an Android smartphone and are having trouble canceling your account, you can contact their support team.
Things to be aware of before canceling your Ibotta account
- If you cancel your account, you will lose all your earnings in the Ibotta app. So, redeem any cash that you have earned before canceling your account.
- If you experience any issues while trying to cancel your Ibotta account, you can submit a request to their support team.
- Once you cancel your account, it is permanently deleted and can’t be recovered. So before thinking of deleting your Ibotta account, consider if you can use it with automatic cashback apps to maximize your savings.
Deleting your Ibotta account is simple but some experience issues such as an error or app crashing. If it happens to you, try reinstalling the Ibotta app and start the delete process again.